- How will I recognize you at the airport ?
Your driver will wait for you just after the luggage belt and the customs, with a sign with your name on it.
- How do your drivers look like in general ?
They wear business suits, are well shaved and very professional.
- Why do you need our flight details to pick us up at the airport ?
All our drivers check your arrival flight information before your due time in order to avoid waiting for a delayed flight.
- Can you arrange last minute pick-up ?
We will make every effort. If less than 24 hours notice, please call +33 6 64 14 79 04.
- Would I be able to flag you as a taxi in the street ?
No, this is not possible as the French regulation does not allow us to do that. You will need to contact us first through our website.
- Is there any restriction about the number of suitcases per passenger ?
No, we do not set any rule about luggage as long as everyone is keeping reasonable and all the suitcases fit in the trunk at the end.
- Is that possible to arrange a pick-up at night ?
This is definitely possible to pick you up in the middle of the night anywhere
- Do I always need to fully pay the transfer in advance ?
Yes, thanks to our payment platform, you can fully pay your transfer in a few seconds, this will save you time when leaving the vehicle at destination.
- Could you send me an invoice for the transfer ?
Yes, the invoice will be automatically sent to your email address on the day of your transfer.
- Could you provide us with child seats ?
Yes, you will need to contact us in advance to arrange any child seat.
- What happens if my flight is delayed ?
You will need to contact us as soon as you know about the delay. Without any information from you or the airport, your driver will wait for you for up to 1 hour free of charge.
- How can I book a transfer ?
You can book online your transfer until the day before and if you want to book a transfer for the same day, please contact us by phone on +33 6 64 14 79 04.